for those in the know. ya know.



in my humble opinion, on the media is the best radio show/podcast going today. if you don’t already listen to it, check it out.
on the media: obamapalooza |

your new favorite show.

i’ve loved my ‘this american life’ audible subscription for the past 4 years.
your ears will thank you |

too cool?

the 1% it does reach are the web 2.0 ideamakers for the other 99%.
podcasts: hot or not |